Chief Evaluation Office
A Study of Customer Satisfaction with the Office of Disability Employment Policy's Technical Assistance Centers
- The purpose of this study is to determine the extent to which customers are satisfied with the technical assistance provide and to document the processes and methods used by the Technical Assistance (TA) Centers to encourage the adoption and implementation of Office of Disability Employment Policy's (ODEP's) policies and practices by targeted and untargeted customers.
- How do the TA Centers operate as part of the ODEP?
- To what extent is the assistance provided the by the TA Centers of high quality, high relevance, and high usefulness?
- To what extent, has the assistance provided by the TA Centers led to adoption and/or implementation of ODEPís policies and practices?
- Conduct Feasibility Study
- TA Center process mapping
- Customer Database Development
- Customer and TA Center Staff Interviews
- Customer Satisfaction Survey
- Data Analysis and Reporting
Project Duration: 60 Months
Contract End Date: September 2020
For More Information: CHIEFEVALUATIONOFFICE@DOL.GOV