Division of Energy Employees Occupational Illness Compensation (DEEOIC)
The Division of Energy Employees Occupational Illness Compensation (DEEOIC) has determined that the following information has become or is likely to become the subject of subsequent requests for substantially the same records; or contain records which have already been disclosed, through previous FOIA requests, to more than 2 requestors and will likely be requested again in the future; or the agency believes that the proactive disclosure of the records will provide public benefit.
- Fall Workshop Q&A - October 24, 2018
- Count of Living Employees (as of 2/19/2018) with Accepted Medical Conditions
This file shows the accepted ICD code and description of living employees as of 2/19/18. Each line represents a different zip code in the shown state and the number of living employees in that zip code.
- Top Medical Conditions Filed Under Part E from 2016 to September 2019
This file shows the number of approved and denied claims filed under Part E for a variety of claimed medical conditions. The date range is 2016 to September 2019. The ICD-10 Code Range represents the range of codes for which there was an identified claim under the ICD-10 category.
- Medical Provider Teleconference Meeting Minutes – September 11-12, 2018
- Medical Provider Teleconference Meeting Minutes – April 25-26, 2019
- Medical Provider Teleconference Meeting Minutes – April 22-23, 2020