The "I Am the Workforce" Photo Project selected five remarkable federal employees who found their path to government service through the Workforce Recruitment Program (WRP). These five success stories illustrate the broad cross section of skills and talents available to employers who choose to hire through WRP.
- Anthony Baskin — Transportation Specialist, Office of Planning, Environment and Realty, U.S. Department of Transportation
- Glenda Crunk — Affirmative Employment and Disability Program Manager, U.S. Army Garrison, West Point
- Matthew Swanson — HR Information Systems Specialist and Hiring Management Program Director, Office of the Chief Human Capital Officer/Information Management Division, U.S. Department of Energy
- Bogdan "Bob" Vitas — Technical Writer, U.S. Department of Homeland Security
- Julley Yang — Management Assistant, U.S. Naval Facilities Engineering Command Southwest