If you are contacting us because you could not find information on our website, please try these first:
- Employment and Training Administration's Disability and Employment Online pages for information about additional DOL disability employment activities, and/or
- DOL.gov for general employment information, including wages, civil rights in DOL programs and other DOL programs available to people with disabilities
If you have visited Frequently Asked Questions, and your question was not addressed, it is possible that the Office of Disability Employment Policy does not deal with the issue.
Contacting the Office of Disability Employment Policy
Office of Disability Employment Policy
U.S. Department of Labor
200 Constitution Ave NW
Washington, DC 20210
General questions should be directed to 1-866-ODEP-DOL (633-7365) | 202-693-7880.
Submit inquiries to email@example.com.
Additional Resource Phone Numbers in the Department of Labor
- National Toll-Free Call Center
Live assistance is available Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. Eastern Time by calling, 1-866-4-USA-DOL (1-866-487-2365) (Voice) or 1-877-889-5627 (TTY).
- Phone Numbers by Topic
Search for a Departmental phone number based on the topic of your question.
- Media Contact Numbers
All phone calls from the press community should be directed to the Office of Public Affairs at 202-693-4676.
- Key Personnel Phone Numbers
A list of phone numbers for key personnel in the Department.
Other Ways of Communicating With Us
- Submitting a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request. Go here to find Department of Labor FOIA information.
- Submitting an Information Quality Correction Request. Submit your request to the appropiate agency Point of Contact from the chart provided.