Need help? Call the Office of Small and Disadvantaged Business Utilization (OSDBU) at 1-888-972-7332.
|Wage and Hour Division (WHD)||
|Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA)||
|Employment and Training Administration (ETA)||
|Employee Benefits Security Administration (EBSA)||
|Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs (OFCCP)||
|Office of Labor Management Standards (OLMS)||
|Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA)||
- The Department's elaws Advisors provide compliance information for employees and employers
- A brief description of the major laws administered by the Department of Labor organized by subject area with responsible agencies identified.
- New and ongoing regulatory activities of the Department of Labor.
- Information provided by the Small Business Administration about the Small Business Regulatory Enforcement Fairness Act and other federal government contacts.
- The Small Business Administration's Online Women's Business Center website helps women start or expand their businesses.
- Workplace Poster Requirements
- Worker Adjustment and Retraining Notification (WARN) Act guidance