Division of Energy Employees Occupational Illness Compensation (DEEOIC)
DEEOIC's Joint Outreach Task Group (JOTG) Video Series! includes seven video segments, in which senior management from the Department of Labor (DOL), Department of Energy (DOE), Department of Health and Human Services (HHS), the Office of the Ombudsman for EEOICPA and for NIOSH, plus representatives from the Former Worker Medical Screening Program (FWP) explain their roles and responsibilities in carrying out duties related to the Energy Employees Occupational Illness Compensation Program Act (EEOICPA).
The video series reflects our shared commitment to the DOE workforce — the men and women who sacrificed so much for our country’s national security, who are now seeking compensation under the EEOICPA. The series also reflects the value of shared resources and teamwork among agencies and our mutual desire to reach out to a wider population to provide information about EEOICPA.
The JOTG video can be viewed in its entirety at:
The video series includes:
- Overview of the Former Worker Medical Screening Program (FWP)
- Overview of DOE’s Responsibilities under EEOICPA
- Overview DOL’s Role in Administering EEOICPA – Part B and Part E
- Overview of DOL’s Office of the Ombudsman for EEOICPA
- Overview of NIOSH’s Role in EEOICPA - Part B
- Overview of the Role of Ombudsman to NIOSH for EEOICPA - Part B