Division of Federal Employees' Compensation (DFEC)
ECOMP Training Modules
ECOMP is a website that provides federal agencies with an electronic system for recording workplace injuries and illnesses, and processing claims under the Federal Employees' Compensation Act (FECA).
Review the modules below to learn how to use the system.
- Agency Maintenance User (AMU) User Guide
- Agency Reviewer (AR) User Guide – Filing Forms
- Agency Reviewer (AR) User Guide – Communicating with OWCP [CE-LinQ]
- Agency Reviewer (AR) User Guide – Managing Disability
- Filing Forms as an Injured Worker (IW)
- OSHA Record Keeper (ORK) User Guide
- Reviewing Forms as a Supervisor
- Uploading Documents to FECA Case Files (WEEDS)