Division of Federal Employees' Compensation (DFEC)
ECOMP Training Modules
ECOMP is a free web-based application hosted by the Office of Workers' Compensation Programs (OWCP) that provides Federal agencies with an electronic system for recording workplace injuries and illnesses, and processing claims under the Federal Employees' Compensation Act (FECA).
Review the modules below to learn how to use the system.
- Agency Maintenance User (AMU) User Guide
- Agency Reviewer (AR) User Guide
- Disability Management Interface (DMI) Agency Reviewer Guide
- Filing Forms as an Injured Worker (IW)
- OSHA Record Keeper (ORK) User Guide
- Reviewing Forms as a Supervisor
- Uploading Documents to FECA Case Files (WEEDS)