Part E Comprehensive Review Screening Worksheet
1) Employee Name _______________________________________________________
3) List Part E Diagnosis (Dx) which are in denial status and Dx Date for each Dx:
4) Conduct a new SEM search. Be sure to check every Dx for new links.
Attach that search.
5) Review case file, OHQ, DAR, new material for evidence of exposures not previously considered. Note that here:
6) Using existing procedures for establishing toxic exposure to a substance, is there now evidence of substantial (generally at least a year of routine, regular) exposure to a toxic substance based upon the employee’s labor category(ies) (unless otherwise specified in guidance) now linked to one of the employee’s diagnosed Part E conditions?
If yes, □ Select “ISL” (Exposure Established)
– Obtain medical opinion on causation.
If no, □ Select “ISU” (No new exposure to toxins linked to Dx)
– Note to file with date. Review complete.
If SEM indicates some exposure, but significance in doubt,
□ Select “ISD” (Development needed)
– Prepare IH referral.