Division of Energy Employees Occupational Illness Compensation (DEEOIC)
March 21, 2017:Meeting of the Advisory Board on Toxic Substances and Worker Health: Subcommittee on the Site Exposure Matrices (SEM) (Area #1)
Meeting Type: Subcommittee, Teleconference, Public, Written Comments only
Time: Tuesday, March 21, 2017: 1:00 pm – 3:00 pm Eastern time
Virtual Meeting Participation: The subcommittee meeting will be open to the public. There will not be a public comment session. Written comments may be submitted to EnergyAdvisoryBoard@dol.gov by March 14, 2017, and will be posted below.
To join this virtual meeting, please follow the below steps. The webex link will allow you to see materials being discussed, and the phone number will allow you to listen in to this discussion. If you wish to only participate via telephone call, you only need to complete Step 1.
- Call 888-957-9863 and enter Participant code: 1930221#
- Click on this link:
Join WebEx meeting (This meeting has already occurred. Please see below for information on the meeting.)
Meeting number: 649 547 016
Meeting password: SEMSub21! (the password should be pre-filled but can be entered)
- When prompted, enter your name and email address
- When prompted, either click “Run” or download the Cisco WebEx app (make sure ad-blocking software is turned off)
Available Meeting Items:
- Meeting materials
- Proposed for discussion: COPD presumption from SEM Subcommittee
- Proposed for discussion: OHQ revisions from SEM Subcommittee
- BTMed Work History Questionnaire
- A Case Study of Airways Obstruction Among Construction Workers, AJIM
- A Case-Control Study of Airways Obstruction Among Construction Workers, AJIM, Dement et al.
- Airways Obstruction Among Older Construction and Trade Workers at Department of Energy Nuclear Sites, AJIM, Dement at al.
- An Official ATS Public Policy Statement: Novel Risk Factors and the Global Burden of Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
- Submitted public comment materials