Books that Shaped Work In America
View suggestions or recommend a book you feel should be on the list!
People Are Asking
- Job Corps: How do I find out more?
- Paychecks: How do I get my last one?
- Unemployment Insurance Claims: Where can I file?
- Recently laid off: What are my resources?
- DOL Sequestration Information
- Work Hours: Available information
- Overtime: When is it due to me?
- Breaks & Meal Periods: Do I get these?
- More Frequently Asked Questions
Latest News | Newsroom | DOL Newsletter | Reports | Videos
- MSHA announces results of October and November impact inspections
- Unemployment Insurance Weekly Claims Report
- Project to improve compliance with labor laws in the Democratic Republic of Georgia awarded $2M grant by DOL
- Hibachi Grill and Supreme Buffet sued by DOL to recover nearly $2 million in unpaid wages and damages for 84 employees
- Airmen and soldiers from Joint Base Lewis-McChord transitioning to civilian jobs receive more than $5.5M in funding from DOL
Unemployment Insurance Initial Claims: 379,000 as of December 14, 2013
Unemployment Rate: 7.0% in November 2013
Consumer Price Index: 0.0% in November 2013
Payroll Employment: +203,000(p) in November 2013
Average Hourly Earnings: +$0.04(p) in November 2013
Producer Price Index: -0.1% in November 2013
(p) preliminary; (c) corrected
- Compliance Assistance
- Disability Resources
- Doing Business with DOL
- elaws Employment Law Advisors
- Equal Employment Opportunity
- Funding Opportunities
- Health Plans & Benefits
- International Labor Issues
- Job Corps
- Job Opportunities at DOL
- Labor Relations
- Leave Benefits
- Retirement Plans, Benefits & Savings
- Seasonal Employment
- Small Business Resources
- Spanish Language Resources
- Unemployment Insurance
- Veterans Employment
- Whistleblower Protection
- Work Hours
- Workers' Compensation
- Workplace Safety & Health
- Youth & Labor
Mark Your Calendar: Events for you!