ODEP - Office of Disability Employment Policy
Disability Employment Policy Resources by Topic
Look here first!
If you are contacting us because you could not find information on our Web site, please try these first:
- ETA's DisAbility Online pages for information about additional DOL disability employment activities, and/or
- DOL.gov for general employment information, including wages, civil rights in DOL programs and other DOL programs available to people with disabilities
If you have visited Frequently Asked Questions, and your question was not addressed, it is possible that the Office of Disability Policy does not deal with the issue. You may want to try the following options:
Go to the DOL homepage (www.dol.gov) and explore the "Find It" interfaces, which will take you to resources DOL-wide and in a variety of agencies. You may search by topic, by audience, by organization, by location...
Contacting the Office of Disability Employment Policy
Office of Disability Employment Policy U.S. Department of Labor 200 Constitution Ave., NW Washington DC 20210
General questions should be directed to
Office of Disability Employment Policy Voice 1-866-ODEP-DOL (633-7365) | TTY
Submit inquiries to email@example.com.
Additional Resource Phone Numbers in the Department of Labor
- National Toll-Free Call Center
Live assistance is available Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. Eastern Time by calling, 1-866-ODEP-DOL (1-866-633-7365) (1-866-633-7365), | TTY | .
- Phone Numbers by Topic
Search for a Departmental phone number based on the topic of your question.
- Media Contact Numbers
All phone calls from the press community should be directed to the Office of Public Affairs.
- Key Personnel Phone Numbers
A list of phone numbers for key personnel in the Department.
Other Ways of Communicating With Us
- Answering our Customer Survey. We'd like to hear from you! Please take a minute to fill out our survey.
- Submitting a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request. Go here to find Department of Labor FOIA information.
- Submitting an Information Quality Correction Request. Submit your request to the appropiate agency Point of Contact from the chart provided.