- Accommodation Ideas for Mental Health Conditions: Guidance from the Job Accommodation Network (JAN) on workplace supports for employees with mental health conditions.
- JAN Workplace Accommodation Toolkit: A toolkit on workplace accommodations that features a series of Just-in-Time Training Videos on topics including accommodations for employees with mental health conditions.
- EARN’s Mental Health Toolkit: Resources for Fostering a Mentally Healthy Workplace — This toolkit from the Employer Assistance and Resource Network on Disability Inclusion (EARN) provides background, tools and resources that can help employers learn more about mental health issues and cultivate a welcoming and supportive work environment for employees who may be facing mental health issues. It also presents an easy-to-follow framework for fostering a mental health-friendly workplace, all built around the "4 A's": Awareness, Accommodations, Assistance and Access.
- Palm Card — This card illustrates the "4 A's" from the Employer Assistance and Resource Network's Mental Health Toolkit.
- Maximizing Productivity: Accommodations for Employees with Mental Health Conditions: Fact sheet providing information on workplace accommodations for employees with mental health conditions.
- Working Well: Leading a Mentally Healthy Workplace: Toolkit to provide human resource professionals and business leaders information, strategies, and current best practices to create supportive workplace environments for mental health and well-being.
- Center for Workplace Mental Health: Resources from the American Psychiatric Association Foundation to help employers create a more supportive workplace environment and advance mental health policies at their organizations. Among their employer resources are the ICU and Right Direction programs.
- Boston University Center for Psychiatric Rehabilitation - Resources for Employers: Information and resources to help companies who are considering hiring individuals with psychiatric disabilities.