The Department of Labor is committed to continuing to be a federal leader in creating a clean energy economy that increases our nation's prosperity; complies with all environmental and energy statutes, regulations and Executive Orders; and carries out our vision of expanding opportunity for America’s workers and employers.
- View the FY 2013 Scorecard (PDF)
- View the FY 2013 Scorecard Narrative
- View the FY 2012 Scorecard (PDF)
- View the FY 2012 Scorecard Narrative
- View the FY 2011 Scorecard (PDF)
- View the FY 2011 Scorecard Narrative (PDF)
- View the FY 2010 Scorecard (PDF)
- View the FY 2010 Scorecard Narrative (PDF)
The Department of Labor is committed to continuing to be a Federal government leader in creating a clean energy economy. Under the direction of President Obama's Executive Order 13514, DOL's sustainability plan will not only reduce greenhouse gases department-wide, but prioritize sustainability as an integral mode of operation. Previous plans are archived.
Department of Labor Climate Change Adaptation Policy Statement
As required by the Federal Agency Climate Change Adaptation Planning Implementing Instructions, we are releasing a statement that commits our agency to addressing the impacts climate change may have on our operations and assets through adaptation planning.