The Department of Labor (DOL) FY 2013 sustainability and energy performance scorecard demonstrates its continuing commitment to be a Federal government leader by example in creating a clean energy economy that increases our Nation's prosperity and complies with all environmental and energy statutes, regulations and Executive Orders while carrying out the vision of expanding opportunity for America's workers and their employers. The Department has a special interest and role in sustainability leadership as it works to increase the number of and train Americans for green jobs.
- View the FY 2013 Scorecard (PDF)
- View the FY 2013 Scorecard Narrative
- View the FY 2012 Scorecard (PDF)
- View the FY 2012 Scorecard Narrative
- View the FY 2011 Scorecard (PDF)
- View the FY 2011 Scorecard Narrative (PDF)
- View the FY 2010 Scorecard (PDF)
- View the FY 2010 Scorecard Narrative (PDF)
The Department of Labor is committed to continuing to be a Federal government leader in creating a clean energy economy. Under the direction of President Obama's Executive Order 13514, DOL's sustainability plan will not only reduce greenhouse gases department-wide, but prioritize sustainability as an integral mode of operation. Previous plans are archived.