Wage and Hour Division (WHD)
DBRA Survey Information
Welcome to the DBRA Survey Information Page. The Report of Construction Contractor's Wage Rates (WD-10& form) is your chance to have input into the determination of the prevailing wage rates to be paid on federally financed or assisted construction projects in your county.& If you have any questions please see our Frequently Asked Questions.
This Survey Information Page includes:
- Survey Schedule - lists the surveys which are scheduled to be conducted.
- Survey Starts Page - lists surveys currently under way.
- Data Collection Completed - lists surveys for which data collection has been completed and data are being analyzed, clarified and verified.
- Survey& Results - lists the publication date for completed DBRA surveys.
- Memoranda 130 and 131 - assistance in determining the construction type for Davis Bacon purposes.
- Survey Definitions - defines terms and to help interpret the syntax in survey schedules.
- State Abbreviations - A list of state postal abbreviations for reference.
Please note: The results of these surveys will determine wage rates to be paid on future federally financed or assisted projects subject to the Davis-Bacon and related Acts.& It is necessary that we receive all wage data for projects under construction or completed during the survey time-frame.