Training & Compliance Assistance Tools
CRC is committed to providing its customers with clear and easy-to-access information on how to comply with federal equal opportunity and nondiscrimination laws and regulations that (1) prohibit discrimination in DOL- funded programs and activities, and (2) prohibit discrimination on the basis of disability by certain public entities and in DOL- conducted activities.
- Methods of Administration
- State MOA Submission Due Dates
- State Methods of Administration Equal Opportunity Guidance
- MOA Analysis Checklist
- MOAWIA Train the Trainer
- WIA Section 188 Disability Checklist
- A Guide to Disability Rights
- ADAAA Presentation: This presentation reviews the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendments Act (ADAAA) and is designed for experienced equal opportunity officers. (PDF.)
- Disability-Related Information: Asking, Telling, Using, Storing (PPT): This presentation discusses the legal requirements as they apply to asking a customer questions that may reveal whether s/he has a disability; telling others about a customer's disability; using disability related information; and storing disability related information about customers, applicants, and employees.
- DOL Guidance for Financial Assistance Recipients On Providing Meaningful Access for Persons With Limited English Proficiency
- "I Speak" Language Identification Flashcard (PDF)
- DOL 2011 Plan for Improving Access to Services for Persons with LEP
- Language Assistance and Planning Self-Assessment Tool for Recipients of Federal Financial Assistance
- LEP Toolkit