Training & Compliance Assistance Tools
CRC is committed to providing its customers with clear and easy-to-access information on how to comply with federal equal opportunity and nondiscrimination laws and regulations that (1) prohibit discrimination in DOL funded programs and activities, and (2) prohibit discrimination on the basis of disability by certain public entities and in DOL conducted activities.
- Methods of Administration
- State MOA Submission Due Dates
- State Methods of Administration Equal Opportunity Guidance
- MOA Analysis Checklist
- MOAWIA Train the Trainer
- WIA Section 188 Disability Checklist
- A Guide to Disability Rights
- ADAAA Presentation: This Presentation reviews the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendments Act (ADAAA) and is designed for experience equal opportunity officers. (PDF.)
- Disability-Related Information: Asking, Telling, Using, Storing (PPT): This presentation discusses the legal requirements as they apply to asking a customer questions that may reveal whether s/he has a disability; telling others about a customer's disability; using disability related information; and storing disability related information about customers, applicants, and employees.
- "I Speak" Language Identification Flashcard (PDF)
- 2011 Plan for Improving Access to Services for Persons with LEP
- Limited English Proficiency Guidance
- Language Assistance and Planning Self-Assessment Tool for Recipients of Federal Financial Assistance
- LEP Toolkit