The Office of Congressional and Intergovernmental Affairs (OCIA) assists congressional staff with a variety of casework inquiries. OCIA can assist with almost any Department of Labor issue, and if not, we will try to direct you to the most appropriate Agency.

If you are not sure which agency in DOL your casework falls under, please call (202) 693-4600.

All written correspondence should be addressed to:

U.S. Department of Labor
Congressional and Intergovernmental Affairs
200 Constitution Avenue, NW
Washington, DC 20210

Please direct all casework inquiries and related documentation to:

NOTE: This page is for Congressional inquiries only; if you are a constituent, who needs assistance with a case, please contact your Member of Congress.