- Adopted new laws that strengthen legal protections for children from the worst forms of child labor.
- Expanded investigations, prosecutions, and convictions, and imposed penalties related to the worst forms of child labor.
- Leveraged international partnerships to address child labor across supply chains.
Challenges and Existing Gaps:
- Lack of adequate personnel and financial resources, resulting in gaps in enforcement of minimum age protections.
- Incomplete data related to labor and criminal law enforcement efforts.
- Insufficient scope of social programs to fully address the child labor problem.