Veterans' Employment and Training Service (VETS)
Latest News, Testimony, and Events
- Prepared Remarks Before the National Convention for American Veterans
- Testimony before the Subcommittee On Economic Opportunity, United States House Of Representatives
- Testimony: Review of Veterans Employment Challenges and Initiatives of the 112th Congress
- Testimony: Legislative Hearing on H.R. 4115, H.R. 4740, H.R. 3860, H.R. 5747
- DOL's Fiscal Year 2011 USERRA Report to Congress
- VRAP Tool Kit and related links
VETS serves America's veterans and separating service members by preparing them for meaningful careers, providing employment resources and expertise, and protecting their employment rights.
- VOW To Hire Heroes Act
- VETS Annual Report To Congress FY2011
- OFCCP Publishes Proposed VEVRAA Regulation Revisions to Strengthen Employment Protections for Veterans
- VEVRAA Stakeholder Email Message
- On The Hiring Line!