Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs (OFCCP)
U.S. DEPARTMENT OF LABOR
Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs
Number: 315 Date: September 13, 2013 ADM Notice/Rescission
Notice of Rescission
To rescind five redundant or outdated directives.
Since 1979, OFCCP has maintained a Directives System as one means of distributing guidance to its staff members and the public. The Directives System has been periodically reviewed and updated to eliminate obsolete or redundant materials. Since December 2011, the Division of Policy, Planning and Program Development has been reviewing directives to determine whether they should remain active or be rescinded. Through our continued review, we have identified an additional five directives for rescission because the information they contain is redundant and addressed in other guidance and resource materials, or the directives are no longer valid because the information is outdated. Therefore, the five directives listed below are rescinded as of the effective date of this Notice. Additionally, all Notices of Rescission issued on or prior to this directive expire automatically 90 days after issuance.
Holders of ADM and LEG Binders: File this Notice of Rescission behind the "SEL" tab in your Administrative Practices Binder.
District and Area Offices EOSs and EOAs: File this Notice of Rescission behind the tab for ADM Directives in your FCCM Binder.
This Notice is effective immediately.
OBSOLETE DATA:The OFCCP directives listed below are rescinded with the issuance of this Notice.
- Liaison with Tribal Employment Rights Office (TEROs), issued January 3, 1979. (Also referenced as Policy Issuance 79-2/EO-1, Order No. 450c1 and ADM 79-4/Other.) OFCCP is developing a new program and will issue guidance in the near future.
- Transmittal No. 225, Delegation and Redelegation of Authority for responsibilities to the Employment Standards Administration (ESA), Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs (OFCCP) National Office Deputy, Division and Regional Directors, issued June 25, 1998. (Also referenced as ADM Notice/Other.)
- Transmittal No. 243, Scheduling Procedures for Supply and Service Compliance Evaluations, Corporate Management Compliance Evaluations, and University Evaluations, issued March 9, 2001. (Also referenced as ADM 01-1/SEL.)
- Transmittal No. 246, OFCCP Quality Assurance and Case Audit Procedures (Revised), issued May 21, 2001. (Also referenced as ADM Notice/QA.)
- Transmittal No. 265, Contractor data tracking responsibilities, issued April 21, 2004. (Also referenced as ADM 04-1/Other.)
A, B (both hard copy and electronically); C (hard copy only)
Ninety days after issue date.
Patricia A. Shiu, Director, Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs