Find It! By Audience Women
On This Page
- Labor Force Information About Women
- Women in the Military and Women Veterans
- Federal Laws and Regulations of Interest to Working Women
- DOL Publications of Interest to Women'
This page provides a shortcut to information and services the Department of Labor (DOL) offers for women. We will continue to expand the links here based on your comments and feedback. So, bookmark this page and come back often.
One good place to start is our compliance assistance information and resources to help you understand the laws enforced and administered by DOL. The Women's Bureau is a valuable source of information about employment-related initiatives specific to women workers and business owners.
- 20 Leading Occupations of Employed Women in 2010
- Disability Resources for Women
- Highlights of Women's Earnings in 2009
- Hot Jobs for the 21st Century, 2006-2016
- Labor Force Characteristics by Race and Ethnicity, 2008
- Nontraditional Occupations for Women in 2009
- Older Women Workers, ages 55 and over
- Women in the Labor Force in 2010: A Fact Sheet
- Fair Pay
- Help for Victims of Trafficking in Persons and Forced Labor
- Protections for Newborns, Adopted Children, and New Parents - the Newborns' and Mothers' Health Protection Act of 1996
- Qualified Domestic Relations Orders (QDRO)
- Trafficking and Sex Tourism
- Trafficking Victims Protection Reauthorization Act
- Workplace Violence
- Your Rights After a Mastectomy ... the Women's Health and Cancer Rights Act of 1998