Find It! By Audience Labor Unions
This page provides a shortcut to information and services the Department of Labor (DOL) offers labor unions. We will continue to expand the links here based on your comments and feedback. So, bookmark this page and come back often.
One good place to start is our compliance assistance information and resources to help you understand the laws enforced and administered by DOL.
- Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC)
- Federal Mediation & Conciliation Service (FMCS)
- National Labor Relations Board (NLRB)
- National Mediation Board (NMB)
- Federal Drug-free Workplace Programs
- State & Local Government Information
- State Labor Offices
- State Minimum Wage Laws
- State Unemployment Benefits Offices
- State Unemployment Benefits Program
- State Workers' Compensation Laws
- State Workers' Compensation Officials
- Trade Act Programs: Contacts