2008 EEOICP Final Circulars
Click on the links below to view the Circulars
- 08-01 Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- 08-02 General Steel
- 08-03 Rocky Flats Building 881
- 08-04 Change to the EEOICPA covered time period at the DeSoto Avenue facility
- 08-05 OSTI as a covered DOE facility
- 08-06 Expansion of Nevada Test Site to include Area 51
- 08-07 Presumption of chronic beryllium disease in situations with a diagnosis of sarcoidosis and a history of beryllium exposure. This Circular is rescinded by EEOICPA Circular 15-01.
- 08-08 This Circular provides additional clarification of the term child as defined under the EEOICPA. This circular is superseded by PM Ch. 2-1200, Establishing Survivorship.