Office of Labor-Management Standards (OLMS)
OLMS Electronic Forms System
The Electronic Forms System (EFS) is the Office of Labor-Management Standards (OLMS) web-based system for completing and submitting Labor Organization Annual Financial Reports. Currently, EFS is available for use by Form LM-2, LM-3, LM-4 and LM-30 filers.
EFS allows any labor organization with a web-enabled computer the ability to complete, sign, and electronically file an LM-2, LM-3, LM-4 and LM-30 without purchasing a digital signature or downloading special software. EFS performs all calculations for the LM report and completes a form error check prior to submission to OLMS. EFS also allows unions that maintain electronic accounting records to import financial data from their accounting programs directly into the LM form they are completing.
- System Requirements – Check to see that your computer meets the system requirements for EFS.
- Access the OLMS EFS
- Individual users and labor organizations can register with EFS from this link. For more information on registering with EFS, see the Registration Help page.
- Individual users can obtain, work on, or sign and submit the LM form.
- Help for EFS – Resources for EFS and LM form-specific instructions can be found from this link.
- EFS Frequently Asked Questions
Last Updated: 1-3-13