New and Noteworthy
People are Asking...
Participant Assistance Workshops and Webcasts
- The Affordable Care Act: How Will It Affect You? – Webcast Archive
- Start Early to Take Charge of Your Financial Future – Webcast Archive
- La Ley del Cuidado de Salud de Bajo Precio: medidas de protección nuevas e importantes para usted y su familia – Archivo
Compliance Assistance Seminars, Workshops and Webcasts
EBSA sponsors compliance assistance seminars, workshops and webcasts on health benefit plan laws including the Affordable Care Act, HIPAA, COBRA and ERISA; fiduciary responsibilities related to retirement plans, the Voluntary Fiduciary Correction Program (VFCP), the Abandoned Plan Program (APP) among other issues. Check the links below for events in your area and subscribe to this web page for notice as additional events are scheduled.
- Getting It Right - Know Your Fiduciary Responsibilities – New York NY
- VFCP and Abandoned Plan Program Workshop – Indianapolis IN
- Affordable Care Act Compliance Assistance Webcast Archive – Part I | Part II
- Helping Small Business Owners Save for Retirement – Webcast Archive
- Helping Small Business Owners with New Retirement Plan Fee Disclosures – Webcast Archive
- Getting It Right - Know Your Fiduciary Responsibilities Webcast Archive – Part I | Part II