Chief Evaluation Office
Other Department of Labor Research
- Bureau of International Labor Affairs (ILAB) Research
- Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) Research
- Employee Benefits Security Administration (EBSA) Research
- Employment and Training Administration (ETA) Research
- Office of Disability Employment Policy (ODEP) Research
- Veteran Employment & Training Service (VETS) Research
Search completed CEO studies that have advanced understanding of the U.S. labor market and its role in the global economy.
Explore over 30 studies that CEO is working on.
Browse public use data files and documentation that CEO makes available upon the completion of each study.
The Clearinghouse for Labor Evaluation and Research (CLEAR) is a central source of research and information of labor-related topics for practitioners, policymakers, researchers, the media, and the general public.