Chief Evaluation Office
- Read the Department of Labor Evaluation Policy Statement
- Read the most recent research and evaluation report (PDF)
Snapshots: Key Findings on Labor Research
- Summer Jobs Reduce Youth Violence (PDF)
- The Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) at Work (PDF)
- Minimum Wage Violations Cost Workers Millions Daily (PDF)
- Registered Apprenticeships are Good Career Investments (PDF)
Other Department of Labor Research
Search completed CEO studies that have advanced understanding of the U.S. labor market and its role in the global economy.
Or explore over 40 studies that CEO is working on.
Or read our snapshots on key findings of labor research.
The Clearinghouse for Labor Evaluation and Research (CLEAR) is a central source of research and information of labor-related topics for practitioners, policymakers, researchers, the media, and the general public.