Evaluations and Studies
- The Social and Economic Effects of Wage Violations: Estimates for California and New York
- Worker Rights: Access, Assertion and Knowledge. Survey of Public Opinion of the U.S. Working Population on Worker Rights, Wage and Hour Division Module: WRAAK and Wage & Hour Rights and Protections (PDF)
- Improving Workplace Conditions through Strategic Enforcement (PDF)
- Reducing Recidivism: Evaluation of Goals, Measures, and Compliance Tools, and Options for Improvement (PDF)
- 1995 Family and Medical Leave Commission Report
- 2000 Survey Report "Balancing the Needs of Families"
- 2009 Evaluation of DOLís Wage and Hour Division Child Labor Program (PDF)