Agriculture Compliance Assistance Toolkit
Compliance Assistance Toolkit for Agricultural Employers contains:
- Cultivating Compliance – A comprehensive guide to labor law compliance specifically for employers of agricultural workers.
- Cultivating Compliance: – Your Next Steps as a Registered Farm Labor Contractor (FLC) – A guide to MSPA’s requirements for certified farm labor contractors.
- Migrant and Seasonal Agriculture Worker Protection Act (MSPA) poster – Required for employers of farm labor workers. Available in English/Spanish, English/Haitian Creole, English/Vietnamese, and English/Hmong.
- H-2A Program poster – Required for employers of workers on H-2A visas.
- Poster: Agriculture under the Fair Labor Standards Act
- Agricultural Fact Sheets
- Wage and Hour Fact Sheet 49: The Migrant and Seasonal Agricultural Worker Protection Act
- Wage and Hour Fact Sheet 50: Transportation under the Migrant and Seasonal Agricultural Worker Protection Act
- Wage and Hour Fact Sheet 51: Field Sanitation Standards under the Occupational Safety and Health Act
- Agricultural Employer’s Pocket Guide to Youth Employment
Order hard copies of the Toolkit
(Search for “WHCATFOLDER AG” in the list of publications) Download the complete Toolkit