Wage and Hour Division (WHD)
Prevailing Wage Seminars
Join us at a Prevailing Wage Seminar in your region in 2017!
The Wage and Hour Division (WHD) Prevailing Wage Seminars (Prevailing Wage Seminars) are three-day compliance trainings designed for regional stakeholders (unions, private contractors, state agencies, federal agencies and workers). In these seminars, conference participants will learn about the following:
- The Davis-Bacon Act and McNamara O'Hara Service Contract Act
- Executive Order 13495 "Nondisplacement of Qualified Workers"
- Executive Order 13658 "Establishing a Minimum Wage for Contractors"
- The process of obtaining wage determinations and adding classifications
- Compliance assistance and enforcement processes
- The process for appealing wage rates, coverage, and compliance determinations
Please check back for information on our seminars being held in 2017, if you have any questions please email WHD-PWS@dol.gov