Wage and Hour Division (WHD)
Prevailing Wage Seminars
The Wage and Hour Division is pleased to announce the following Prevailing Wage Seminars for 2015:
|Charlotte, North Carolina||July 14-16, 2015|
|Wichita, Kansas||July 28-30, 2015|
|Colorado Springs, Colorado||August 11-13, 2015|
|Sacramento, California||September 15-17, 2015|
Conference participants will learn:
- The Davis-Bacon Act and McNamara O’Hara Service Contract Act
- Executive Order 13658 “Establishing a Minimum Wage for Contractors”
- The process of obtaining wage determinations and adding classifications
- Compliance assistance and enforcement processes
- The process for appealing wage rates, coverage, and compliance determinations
If you wish to attend one of these seminars, please send an email to WHDPWS@dol.gov Your email should include your name, title, organization, mailing address, email address, and location of the seminar that you wish to attend. There is no fee for attending any of these seminars, however, space is limited. Upon receipt of this information, we will advise you whether your request can be accommodated.
For more information regarding the upcoming prevailing wage seminars, as well as information on the DBA and SCA visit http://www.dol.gov/whd/govcontracts or call the Wage and Hour Division’s toll-free helpline at 866-4US-WAGE (487-9243).