Jeff Turner, J.D.
President and Founder
Praxis HR, Seattle, WA
Jeff Turner, J.D., has extensive experience in all aspects of human capital management and has worked with firms in the U.S. and Canada in the areas of recruiting and retention, employee relations, corporate training, risk management, and organizational and management effectiveness. He has also published several articles on HR-related topics.
- VP of Human Resources for a multi-state healthcare company. During his tenure there, he helped position the company as a recipient of Seattle Magazine's "Best Places to Work" and Washington CEO's "Best Places to Work For" distinctions
- Associate Dean of Business and an Assistant Professor of Management where he taught management, strategic human resources, and entrepreneurial management
- Positions at Fortune 500 companies including Motorola and the Chubb Group of Insurance Companies
- Washington State's Representative to the National Advisory Council of the Small Business Administration
- President-elect and Board Member of the Seattle Society for Human Resources Management (SHRM)
- Member of the Labor & Employment Law section of the Washington State Bar Association