Eligible Applicants: Applications for funds will be accepted from State and Local Workforce Investment Boards, Public agencies, non-profit organizations, including faith-based and community-based and neighborhood partnerships. Applicants must have a familiarity with the area and population to be served and the ability to administer an effective and timely program.
Note that entities organized under Section 501(c)(4) of the Internal Revenue Code are not eligible to receive funds under this announcement. Section 18 of the Lobbying Disclosure Act of 1995, Public Law 104-65, 109 Stat. 691 (2 U.S.C. 1611) prohibits instituting an award, grant, or loan of federal funds to 501(c)(4) entities that engage in lobbying.
Entities that are debarred or suspended shall be excluded from Federal financial assistance and are ineligible to receive a Stand Down grant.
- Fiscal Year 2016 Through 2017 Stand Down Grant Requests (PDF)
- (Amendment) Fiscal Year 2016 Through 2017 Stand Down Grant Requests (PDF)
- Stand Down Special Provisions 2016 (PDF)
- Stand Down Technical Assistance Guide (MS Word®)
- Stand Down Application Checklist (MS Word®)
- Financial Form 425 OMB No. 4040-0014 Exp. 01/31/2019 (PDF)
- SF 424 OMB No. 4040-0004, Exp. 10/31/2019 (PDF)
- SF 424 A OMB No. 4040-0006 Exp. 01/31/2019 (PDF)
- Stand Down Grant Application OMB No. 1225-0086 Exp. 05/31/2019 (PDF)
- Stand Down After Action Report OMB No. 1293-0014 Exp. 09/30/2019 (PDF)