Department of Defense, Military Spouse Employment Partnership
At the Department of Labor's Veterans' Employment and Training Service, we know that training veterans for skilled work or helping them prepare for their next interview enhances their ability to live the American dream. A steady, meaningful job provides security for both veterans and their families.
Providing support to military spouses is an equally important part of the department's goal to expand opportunities for all U.S. workers. Like veterans and transitioning service members, military spouses deserve assistance to achieve their personal career goals.
Many of the programs we support are available for both veterans and their spouses and below are a few highlights:
- Military Spouses License Portability (DoD Presentation) (PDF)
- Military Spouses: This Military Transition Is Yours, Too!
- Military Spouse Desk Reference (PDF)
- The DOL Employment Workshop Participant Guide (PDF)
- American Job Centers
- Military Caregiver Leave (WHD) (PDF)
- SBA Boots to Business
- WIOA Veterans and Spouses (PDF)
- WIOA Military Spouse Desk Reference (PDF)
- Giving Military Spouses the Help They Deserve
- Workforce GPS Military/Spouses Resources
Free Webinars for Military Spouses