DOL Sequestration Information
The following information is provided to assist DOL employees who may be impacted by budget reductions required by sequestration. Please check back periodically for updated information.
Frequently Asked Questions
Related DOL Communication
DOL Employee Benefits
- Leave Without Pay (LWOP) Factsheet (PDF)
- Order of Precedence – Regarding Employee Deductions (PDF)
- Effects of Nonpay Status on Your TSP Account (PDF)
DOL Employee Resources
- Outside Employment Guidance for DOL Federal Employees (PDF)
- DOL Scheduling Furlough Hours Guidance (PDF)
- DOL Employee Assistance Program (EAP): EAP is available 24-hours a day at (800) 222-0364/TTY (888) 262-7848.
- Worklife4You: Formerly LifeCare, this free resource and referral service can help DOL employees who may have feelings of angst and stress during the uncertainty of a government furlough. Worklife4You is available to support DOL federal employees facing this challenge. To fully access the website, employees will need to complete a one-time brief registration that will require DOL's specific registration code. This code can be found by accessing the Worklife4You page on LaborNet, or by contacting Worklife4You at (800) 222-0364/TTY (888) 262-7848.
Labor Management Relations
For questions, please contact your servicing DOL Human Resources Office, or you can email AskHR@dol.gov.