Division of Federal Employees' Compensation (DFEC)
Pledge to Our Customers
- Callers will be able to contact district offices without experiencing busy signals.
- Callers will either be able to reach a person or leave a voicemail message during customer service hours.
- Callers can expect average wait times of less than 5 minutes before reaching a customer service representative.
- Callers will be given other customer service options while waiting.
- Customer service representatives will make an effort to resolve issues on the first call.
- Customer service representatives will be courteous and professional at all times.
- Accurate information will be provided on case management actions and program procedures.
- Issues will be discussed in clear and understandable language.
- Every effort will be made to return telephone messages within 2 business days.
- Every effort will be made to respond to written requests within 30 calendar days of receipt.