ODEP - Office of Disability Employment Policy
Disability Employment Policy Resources by Topic
How to Submit a Job Posting
The Workforce Recruitment Program will implement a new notification system of "available" federal government internships and job opportunities starting January 12, 2012. This information will be shared with the College and University Campus Coordinators who have opted in to receive WRP communications. Job listings from various federal agencies will be compiled frequently and posted in a concise, clear and comprehensive manner under the heading "WRP Jobs."
How to submit a Job Posting:
Please complete the WRP Employment Posting template to include the following information:
- Provide the name of the position
- Describe the duties of the position(s) including if it is an internship, PT or FTE opportunity.
- State the minimum and desired qualifications for employment
- List a contact person to whom the application should be submitted that includes their name, position, e-mail address or other contact information
- Provide the application due date
- Provide (if possible) an estimated date by which all applicants will be notified of a decision
- Indicate the state(s) where you would like the job to be posted. If you would like the job posting to be sent to Campus Coordinators throughout the U.S., simply type "ALL" in the state field.
- If there is a USAJOBS link to your position, please include it as well.
To submit the form cut and paste it into an email and send it to WRPmarketing@dol.gov
Job postings are regularly compiled and sent to colleges and universities. Job openings will remain on "WRP Jobs" for one month. Please notify WRPmarketing@dol.gov if it is necessary to remove the listing prior to the month's time or if the job posting requires additional time.
WRP Employment Posting Form
- Posting Date:
- Position Name:
- Internship, Full-Time or Part-time:
- Position Description:
- Minimum Requirements:
- Contact Person:
- Application Due Date:
- Applicant Notification Date (estimated):
- U.S. State(s):