ODEP - Office of Disability Employment Policy - Driving Change Creating Opportunity
Workforce Recruitment Program
What Does the Program Offer to Private Employers?
- Private sector employers can take advantage of the program through the WRP.jobs website.
- WRP.jobs was created to allow private sector employers to reach WRP students. Within WRP.jobs, private sector employers can post positions and WRP students and recent graduates can respond directly.
- All WRP job candidates are pre-screened.
- WRP candidates represent a wide variety of majors and are in, or have graduated from, undergraduate, graduate, or law programs.
- WRP candidates are located across the nation.
- WRP candidates may be available for summer internships or permanent positions.