ODEP - Office of Disability Employment Policy - Driving Change Creating Opportunity
Coronavirus Information and Resources
The U.S. Department of Labor is committed to protecting the health and safety of America's workers, and providing resources to help workers and employers prepare for COVID-19 (also known as novel coronavirus).
- CDC Coronavirus Website The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention's (CDC) coronavirus website provides comprehensive health information on COVID-19, including specific guidance for people at higher risk.
- Coronavirus Task Force Updates from the White House Coronavirus Task Force
- Department of Labor Coronavirus Website Resources to help workers and employers prepare for the COVID-19 virus.
- Guidance on Preparing Workplaces for COVID-19 (PDF) Publication from the Occupational Safety and Health Administration that provides steps every employer can take to reduce the risk of spreading COVID-19 in the workplace.
- Job Accommodation Network Coronavirus Website Information for employers and workers about workplace accommodations and the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) regarding COVID-19.
- Employer Assistance and Resource Network on Disability Inclusion Webinar on "The ADA at Work: Considerations for COVID-19."
- Partnership on Employment & Accessible Technology Information on "Telework and Accessibility" in response to COVID-19.
- Equal Employment Opportunity Commission "Ask the EEOC" webinar on employment issues related to COVID-19. The EEOC also has guidance on "What You Should Know About the ADA, the Rehabilitation Act, and COVID-19" and "Pandemic Preparedness in the Workplace and the Americans with Disabilities Act."
- Administration for Community Living Information on COVID-19 for older adults and people with disabilities.