ODEP - Office of Disability Employment Policy
Disability Employment Policy Resources by Topic
Return-to-Work Toolkit: Information for Employers of Veterans and Wounded Warriors
- Veterans Employment Resources Provides resources related to Veterans employment issues provided by the Job Accommodation Network (JAN).
- National Resource Directory Connects wounded warriors, service members, veterans and their families with services and resources at the national, state and local levels.
- America's Heroes at Work A step-by-step toolkit for employers interested in hiring veterans.
- Veterans' Employment & Training Service (VETS) Offers job-related assistance to Veterans, employers and service providers.
- Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act (USERRA) Advisor Helps employers and employees understand their rights and responsibilities under USERRA and provides a notice that employers may post or distribute to fulfill their requirement to notify employees of their rights and benefits under the Act.
- Federal Government Special Hiring Authorities for Veterans Offers information about the Veterans' Recruitment Appointment (VRA), a hiring preference that allows Federal agencies to appoint eligible veterans without competition.