98.500 - GSA responsibilities.
- Standard Number: 98.500
- Standard Title: GSA responsibilities.
- SubPart Number: E
- SubPart Title: Responsibilities of GSA, Department of Labor and Participants
(a) In accordance with the OMB guidelines, GSA shall compile, maintain, and distribute a list of all persons who have been debarred, suspended, or voluntarily excluded by agencies under Executive Order 12549 and these regulations, and those who have been determined to be ineligible.
(b) At a minimum, this list shall indicate:
(1) The names and addresses of all debarred, suspended, ineligible, and voluntarily excluded persons, in alphabetical order, with cross-references when more than one name is involved in a single action;
(2) The type of action;
(3) The cause for the action;
(4) The scope of the action;
(5) Any termination date for each listing; and
(6) The agency and name and telephone number of the agency point of contact for the action.