Federal Government Web Sites
- The Department of Labor's Employment and Training Administration (ETA) provides information for employers on finding qualified employees, incentives for hiring certain employees, the labor market, workforce development and more.
- The Department of Labor's Employee Benefits Security Administration (EBSA) offers retirement solutions for small businesses.
- The Small Business Administration (SBA) provides financial, technical, and management assistance to help Americans start, run, and grow their own businesses.
- The Small Business Administration's Women's Business Center (WBC) Web site helps women start and expand their businesses.
- Information on Doing Business with the Department of Labor.
- The Department of Commerce (DOC) promotes jobs creation, economic growth, sustainable development, and improved living standards for all Americans.
- The Department of Commerce's Minority Business Development Agency (MBDA) is a federal agency specifically created to encourage the creation, growth, and expansion of minority-owned businesses in the United States.
- The U.S. Business Advisor (USBA) provides businesses with one-stop access to federal government information, services, and transactions.