Skip to page content
Office of the Assistant Secretary for Administration and Management
Bookmark and Share

Frequently Asked Questions for LearningLink

Q: How do I obtain a LearningLink account?

A: Federal employees are automatically created by a feed from HRConnect. This process generally takes one to two pay periods to complete. For contractors, a Federal employee will need to request an account on their behalf using this form. Once an account has been established, you will be notified of your login information.

Q: How do I change my supervisor?

A: Supervisor information in LearningLink comes directly from HRConnect. If the information is incorrect in LearningLink, please work with your HR specialist to ensure it is accurate in HRConnect. Once updated, it may take 2-4 weeks to get updated in LearningLink.

Q: How do I search for a course in the LearningLink Catalog?

A: Once logged into LearningLink, you can use the Find Learning search field to enter keywords to search for available courses.

Q: How do I submit a SF-182?

A: Please visit this page which lists Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) for the SF-182 to learn more.

Q: How do I learn more about Continuing Professional Education Programs?

A: Please contact the Office of Training and Development for more information.