- Step 1: Engage Stakeholders and Partners
- Step 2: Assess risks and impacts
- Step 3: Develop code of conduct
- Step 4: Communicate and Train across your supply chain
- Step 5: Monitor compliance
- Step 6: Remediate violations
- Step 7: Independent review
- Step 8: Report performance
ILAB welcomes feedback on the Reducing Child Labor and Forced Labor toolkit. To submit feedback on this section, please e-mail ILAB.
- CERES; available from www.globalreporting.org.
- Global Reporting Initiative, the UN Global Compact and Realizing Rights. Corporate Human Rights Reporting: An Analysis of Current Trends; the Ethical Globalization Initiative, November 2009; available from https://www.globalreporting.org/resourcelibrary/Human_Rights_analysis_trends.pdf.