Skip to page content
Employees' Compensation Appeals Board

Frequently Asked Questions

QUESTION: Who may file an appeal to ECAB?

ANSWER:  Any person or designated representative who has received an adverse final decision from the Office of Workers’ Compensation Programs (OWCP) in claims arising under the Federal Employees’ Compensation Act may file an appeal.