Conflict of Interest Proposed Rule Public Hearing
On This Page
- Comments on Conflict of Interest Proposed Rule
- Comments on Conflict of Interest Exemption Proposals
- Proposed Rule
- Proposed Best Interest Contract Exemption
- Proposed Class Exemption for Principal Transactions
- Proposed Amendment to PTE 75-1, Part V
- Proposed Amendments to and Proposed Partial Revocation of PTEs 86-128 and 75-1
- Proposed Amendments to Class Exemptions 75-1, 77-4, 80-83 and 83-1
- Proposed Amendment to and Proposed Partial Revocation of PTE 84-24
- Protect Your Savings
- 2010 Proposal
- Class Exemptions
- Regulatory Impact Analysis
- Fact Sheet
- News Release
The materials found on this page will be made available in alternative format to persons with disabilities upon request.
Public Hearing Transcripts
If you want to obtain a copy of the court reporter's official transcript, you should contact Heritage Reporting Company, at (202) 628-4888. Also, please be advised that, as with all unedited transcripts, there might be errors in this transcript. Therefore, the transcript should not be quoted without checking with the speaker for confirmation of the quote.
To submit a comment use one of the following methods: Email: e-ORI@dol.gov and include RIN 1210-AB32 in the subject line of the message; Federal eRulemaking Portal: regulations.gov, follow instructions for submitting comments; or Mail or Hand Delivery/Courier: Office of Regulations and Interpretations, Employee Benefits Security Administration, Attn: Conflict of Interest Rule, Room N-5655, U.S. Department of Labor, 200 Constitution Avenue NW., Washington, DC 20210. The comment period will close September 24, 2015.
Requesting Copies of Documents
Copies of public documents are also available upon request from EBSA's Public Disclosure Room. Send requests for copies of documents to:
U.S. Department of Labor
Employee Benefits Security Administration
Public Disclosure Room
200 Constitution Avenue, NW, Suite N-1515
Washington, DC 20210
Tel (202) 693-8673
Learn more about how to request documents from the Department of Labor in the EBSA publication How to Obtain Employee Benefit Documents from the Department of Labor.