Forms And Filing Instructions
Form 5500 Series
EFAST2 is an all-electronic system designed by the Department of Labor, Internal Revenue Service, and Pension Benefit Guaranty Corporation to simplify and expedite the submission, receipt, and processing of the Form 5500 and Form 5500-SF. These forms must be electronically filed each year by employee benefit plans to satisfy annual reporting requirements under the Employee Retirement Income Security Act (ERISA) and the Internal Revenue Code. Under EFAST2, filers choose between using EFAST2-approved vendor software or this website (IFILE) to prepare and submit the Form 5500 or Form 5500-SF. Completed forms are submitted via the Internet to EFAST2 for processing.
- Form 5500 Schedules and Instructions
- Form 5304 SIMPLE - Not for Use With a Designated Financial Institution
- Form 5305 SIMPLE - For Use With a Designated Financial Institution
- Form 5305 SEP - Individual Retirement Accounts Contribution Agreement
- Forms and Publications from the Internal Revenue Service by U.S. Mail
The Form M-1 Online Filing System is an electronic filing system for the Form M-1 annual report for multiple employer welfare arrangements. The system allows filers to complete the form and submit it at no cost. This system is an example of an E-Government initiative which uses improved technology to make it easier for citizens and businesses to interact with the government.
- 2013 Form M-1 with Instructions
- 2012 Form M-1 with Instructions
- 2011 Form M-1 with Instructions
- 2010 Form M-1 with Instructions
- 2009 Form M-1 with Instructions
- 2008 Form M-1 with Instructions
- 2007 Form M-1 with Instructions
- 2006 Form M-1 with Instructions
- 2005 Form M-1 with Instructions
- 2004 Form M-1 with Instructions
- 2003 Form M-1 with Instructions
- 2002 Form M-1 with Instructions
- 2001 Form M-1 with Instructions
- 2000 Form M-1 with Instructions
- 1999 Form M-1 with Instructions
Model Notices and Forms
- Health Parity Act Model Forms
- COBRA Model General Notice | en español
- COBRA Model Election Notice | en español | Redline Version (to show May 2013 changes) - Note: The Trade Adjustment Assistance Extension Act of 2011 made significant changes to the HCTC through January 1, 2014. For more information, call the HCTC Customer Contact Center at 1-866-628-HCTC or visit the HCTC website.
- Critical Status Notices
- Model HIPAA Certificate of Group Health Plan Coverage
- Model Voluntary Fiduciary Correction Program Application Form
- Model Notification of Plan Abandonment and Intent to Serve as QTA
- Model Notice to Plan Sponsor of Intent to Terminate Plan by QTA
- Model Notice of Plan Termination to Participants by QTA
- Model Final Notice of Plan Termination to EBSA by QTA
This search engine identifies Form 5500 and 5500-SF filings received by EFAST2. Filings for plan years prior to 2009 are not displayed through this website. This website provides the forms, schedules, and attachments submitted by the filer. Posting this information on the web site does not constitute acceptance of the filing by the Department of Labor, the Pension Benefit Guaranty Corporation, or the Internal Revenue Service. You can view one plan filing at a time through this search engine based on the search criteria listed below. If you would like the raw data from all filings, including schedules, you can download Form 5500 datasets from EBSA's electronic FOIA webpage. If you are unable to find a filing that you believe has been submitted, please contact the EFAST2 Help Line at 866-463-3278. For help searching for filings through this website, see the EFAST2 Filing Search Guide.
The ERISA Public Disclosure System is an internet-based application designed to facilitate the search and retrieval of Form M-1 filings. The Form M-1 is filed annually by MEWAs (Multiple Employer Welfare Arrangements) and ECEs (Entities Claiming Exception). Users can search by plan name, sponsor name, employer identification number (EIN), or the state of the MEWA headquarters or where coverage is offered by entering data in one or more fields. The search is most effective when data is entered into several fields. For more information and instructions on how to use the ERISA Public Disclosure System for the Form M-1 filings, at the bottom of the Form M-1 Search page, select EPDS User Manual. Copies of the Form M-1 filings are also available from EBSA’s Public Disclosure Room at 200 Constitution Avenue, NW, Room N-1513, Washington, DC 20210, or by calling 202.693.8673.