- Bureau of Labor Statistics
- The Department's principal fact-finding agency for the federal government in the field of labor, economics, and statistics
- Provides data on employment, wages, inflation, productivity, and many other topics.
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA)
- Regularly provides statistics on safety and health issues in the general work setting.
- Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA)
- Regularly provides statistics on safety and health issues for the mining industry
- Other DOL Agencies
- From time to time, other agencies at the Department of Labor provide statistical data on topics related to their agency's mission.
The most comprehensive resource on the Web for statistical information from the federal government is FedStats.gov. It provides access to official statistics collected and published by more than 70 federal agencies, including the Department of Labor.