VETS Educating Your Future Veteran Career and Education Symposium
(April 30, 2013)
- Department of Labor's Veterans Employment Program Manager Paul Plasencia briefs veterans on applying veterans preference in federal hiring.
- Acting Secretary Harris urges veterans to take advantage of the various student and employment benefits and services available to them.
- Department of Veterans Affairs' Ann Richardson talks to a veteran about applying for Post 9/11 GI Bill Benefits.
- Excelsior College's Victoria Pridemore assists a veteran with scheduling an appointment to review military experience for college credit.
- Stevenson University's Andreana Overton and Kristin Lilja discuss educational opportunities with veterans.