Photo Gallery: Seattle Job Fair
(April 18, 2013)
- Seattle District Director of Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs Leigh Jones and Department of Veteran Affairs Vocational Rehabilitation and Employment Officer David Boyd prepare to open the doors.
- Veterans lined up for the job fair.
- Partner John Evans, Department of Vocational Rehabilitation, is pictured with District Director Leigh Jones. "Mr. Evans has been a strong supporter in our efforts to link contractors with qualified candidates," said Jones. "We are working together to invest in America through service to our veterans and individuals with disabilities."
- The room was buzzing with energy as veterans and employers met and exchanged information.
- Labor Department staff discuss veterans' rights and specific career options with a local veteran.
- OFCCP staff from left to right: Andrea Diangco, Anna Son, Kathleen Swenson, Ed Cunningham, Assistant District Director Quanda Evans and Johnny Luu assisted at the event.