Photo Gallery: We Can Help in Denver
(February 28, 2013)
- Joyce Rubio (left), Wage and Hour Denver District Office assistant, greets Lucia Padilla, an attorney with Sawaya & Miller who volunteered during the outreach at Centro San Juan Diego.
- Charlie Harnett of Denver (left) works with Wage and Hour Investigator Ricky Cruz while Investigator Christian Lebron (center) and WHI Jose Garcia (background) work with other clients.
- Wage and Hour Investigator Christian Lebron (left) works with Rocio Monteya of Denver on his wage theft complaint.
- Wage and Hour Investigator Jose Garcia (right) talks to Joe Retes and Yadira Neri of Denver about their wage complaints.
- Mike McArdle (left), director of Colorado’s state wage and hour program and Chad Frasier, Wage and Hour Denver District Office director, were on hand to assist with the outreach.
- Katie Speer, an attorney with Access Immigration LLC, represented the Spanish-speaking Lawyers Association in Denver, and Javier Maupomé, counsel for legal affairs for the Mexican Consulate, worked with clients during the outreach. The division’s Denver District Office has a memorandum of understanding with the local consulate.