Photo Gallery: Acting Secretary of Labor Seth D. Harris addresses National Organization on Disability Event
(February 27, 2013)
- Acting Secretary of Labor Seth Harris is greeted by National Organization on Disability Director and Executive Director of Harvard Law School Project on Disability Michael Stein.
- Carol Glazer, president of NOD, and Meg O’Connell, vice president of Corporate Programs participate in a presentation at NOD’s CEO Council Luncheon.
- Michael Stein introduces acting Secretary Harris at the NOD CEO Council Luncheon. They co-authored the “Workplace Disability” in Labor and Employment Law and Economics.
- Acting Secretary Harris delivers keynote remarks at NOD’s CEO Council Luncheon.
- Acting Secretary Harris thanks Tom Ridge, former Pa. governor and secretary of the Department of Homeland Security and now the Chairman of the NOD Board, for his support of the OFCCP proposed rule change in the Philly Inquirer Op-Ed.