Secretary Solis Tours Spanish Catholic Center
(January 8, 2013)
- Secretary Solis is greeted by Roxana Olivas and the Rev. Mario Dorsonville at the Catholic Charities Spanish Catholic Center in the Columbia Heights neighborhood of Washington, DC. Father Dorsonville is Catholic Charities' Vice President for Mission; Immigrant and Refugee Services, and Ms. Olivas is Director of the Columbia Heights center.
- Secretary Solis speaks with staff at the Spanish Catholic Center about their various service offerings to the community, including employment and job training services, and health and dental services.
- Secretary Solis received a tour of the Spanish Catholic Center health clinic with staff and Catholic Charities President and CEO, Msgr. John Enzler (right).
- Following a tour of the facility, Secretary Solis met with staff and program participants for a discussion on the services offered at the center.
- Secretary Solis with staff of Catholic Charities at the Spanish Catholic Center.